The Authority and Inerrancy of the Bible
How do we know the Bible is God's Word?
Are there any errors in the Bible?
Note: Much of this work has been taken from Wayne Grudem's fine book, BIBLE doctrine:
Essential Teachings of the Christian Faith. Bible excerpts have been changed to the New Living
Translation by Tyndale in disfavor to Zondervan.
- All the Words in Scripture Are God's Words
- Therefore, to Disbelieve or Disobey Any Word of Scripture Is to Disbelieve or Disobey God
- The Truthfulness of Scripture
- The Inerrancy of Scripture
- Written Scripture Is Our Final Authority